Corine (CT) retired as a Special Victims Detective from Henrico Police Division, Henrico, Virginia with over 25 years combined experience in law enforcement and the military. She has a multifaceted training background related to her work as a Special Victims detective. As a senior career detective CT investigated hundreds of domestic violence, child abuse and sexual assault cases in her career. She earned the role as lead detective and was tasked with providing training to new detectives. In addition, she was involved in training law enforcement professionals all over the state of Virginia on issues surrounding these types of crimes. During her tenure as a Special Victims detective she conducted numerous child forensic interviews.
During her law enforcement career, she was recognized for her work as a team member receiving the Henrico County Police Division Meritorious Award (twice). As a member of the Henrico County Child Advocacy Center Multidiscipline Team their work was recognized as the best in the state in 2015. She is a current member of the Justice 3D staff instructing and presenting around the country as well as a certified (Virginia) Department of Criminal Justice Services Instructor for RMC Events where she currently works as their Training and Staff Performance Manager.
- Consultant/Trainer – Justice 3D, (2017 – Present)
- Instructor, Quality Assurance Manager – RMC Events, (2017 – Present)
- Detective – Henrico County Police Division, (2000 – 2018, Retired)
- Training Director – Henrico County Sheriff’s Office, (1996 – 2000)
- Counter-Intelligence Agent – United States Army – (1989 – 1993)
- Earned Credits, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 2001
- A.A.S, J. Sargeant Reynolds CC, Richmond, VA, 1997
- Counter Intelligence Agent Course, United States Army, 1991